Submit Your Ideas to Help Us Improve Your Experience

Welcome to our feedback page. If you have an idea you think can improve your overall Salesgenie experience or benefit others, we want to know about it. Our product team regularly reviews submitted ideas. Please provide specific details about your idea.

1. Follow-up Workflow Enhancement & Notification

On the section of follow ups, add an email to enable the system to send us an email on the day and time we are to follow up

103 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Salesgenie
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  19 comments  ·  Sales  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Follow-ups

Ability to be notified when I have a follow-up.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Save As Enhancement

NAMING LISTS

When you go to export, you are asked to name your list, even if the list you're exporting has already been saved with a name. If you added an option to use existing list name, that might save people some hassle and confusion at having to name their list again. Thanks!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide a way to filter by Do-Not-Call List

As a user, I'm concerned about calling individuals who are on the do not call list. I'd like to remove those leads from the list.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dialer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your valuable feedback

Salesgenie provides access to consumer phone numbers using the below two options
    1. Signing a waiver – User gets access to all phone numbers, these numbers are not filtered for Do-Not-Call.
    2. Adding a SAN number – Once a user registers and adds in a SAN number, Salesgenie automatically filters out the Do-Not-Call numbers from your list of approved area codes.

More details on how to register for SAN can be accessed through the below link

https://help.salesgenie.com/do-not-call-san-numbers/how-do-i-register-for-a-san-number?from_search=31709811

Thank you,
    Salesgenie Product Team

5. as you go list editing.

be able to delete certain results from list or export selected items to a new list.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your valuable feedback

Records can be tagged using the tags functionality in Salesgenie.
    The tagged records then can be removed from list/s using the Omit tag selection from the filter or the records can be included on your lists by including those tagged records from the filters.

Please check out the following Salesgenie University articles for more information:
    https://help.salesgenie.com/tags/how-many-tags-can-i-set-up?from_search=31172422
    https://help.salesgenie.com/tags/can-i-omit-tags-from-my-search?from_search=31172422

Thank you,
    The Salesgenie Product Team

6. Search-Tag-Save Tagged Records List

Make it so you can search. Mark the ones you want as you go through and then save only the marked ones on a different list.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Residential vs Commercial Business addresses

Have an option to take residential entries off the list before spending credits on the download. Or when you click on the address it would show a google maps image you could decipher between residential and commercial business addresses.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Kelcie,

Thank you for your valuable comment.

Being able to exclude Home Businesses in Salesgenie is possible through the “Contact Options” filter under the “Business Characteristics” section of your current US Business search options.

Please check out our knowledge article on Salesgenie University for more details
    https://help.salesgenie.com/business-characteristics/how-can-i-search-by-contact-options?from_search=30878245

Thank You,
    Salesgenie Product Team

8. Wed Address

I believe it would be extremely helpful to have the company or business' web address linked to their business profile. It sometimes helps to get the best number for contacting the right person or location.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Find a Businesss/Person

The "Street Number" and "Street Name" fields have been removed from the Find a Business/Person filters. It would be important to have them back.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. NAICS Codes

we used to be able to search by NAICS codes... I don't see that option now!?!?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Search By Phone Number

Please for the love of God can you finally start allowing your users the ability to search by phone number for a company like every other program there is?

And allow us to copy and paste phone numbers within the information section of the page, it's been disabled forever

And you might want to start monitoring the people who answer your customers service line- I called once asking this women who picked up why Salegenie doesn't allow you to search by phone number and she said very sarcastically and condescendingly "If you're trying to search by phone number and it's…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Search for Filter Field Names in SalesGenie

Search for fields in SalesGenie. I sometimes forget under which section a particular field is (ex: square footage) and have to hunt around for a bit.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Sales  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Be able to work our imported lists on the mobile app.

It would be wonderful if we could work and make calls from our imported lists from the mobile app.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Melanie,
    Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Being able to work and call on imported lists through the Salesgenie mobile app is possible by creating a saved search in Salesgenie of the matched records from the imported list. From that point on you would be able to perform the same functions on the saved search as you would any of the other searches.

Additional Information can be found at Salesgenie University
    https://help.salesgenie.com/my-customer-data/why-should-i-upload-my-customer-data?from_search=31235114
    https://help.salesgenie.com/my-customer-data/how-do-i-upload-my-data

Thank you,
    Salesgenie Product Team

14. Export choices

Make it so that you can save and export only phone address and name along with any other particular field.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Fields to export can be selected by choosing the “Custom” option under the “Choose Level of Detail” section, available on the download popup.

The custom selection also allows the sorting of the downloaded fields.

Thank You,
    Salesgenie Product Team

• Don't see your idea?

Submit Your Ideas to Help Us Improve Your Experience

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base